CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hello...Hello

So let's see...this is a fresh start to a new blog...I've been on LiveJournal and AOL blogs...but most of those go back so far in my life that I'd like to just start fresh.

So, my name is Tara and I live in Groveland with my husband Grant and our two pomeranians, Teddy & Rusty.

Grant and I got married recently on November 15, 2008...wow that the most beautiful day of my life! We got married at the Mission Inn Resort in Howey-in-the-Hills. It was goregous...and so much fun. We honey mooned to Play del Carmen in Mexico (first time for both of us to leave the country). It was awesome! I could probably go on and on about this experience but I'll save that for another blog.

Our two doggies, Teddy is 2 (11.17.06) and Rusty is 1 (10.15.07) they are both incredibly spoiled and well loved. I wish I could take them everywhere...or atleast that they could be so well behaved to do such a thing....

Grant and I moved in to our house in December of 2006...I think it was just two weeks later and there we were bringing 8 week old lil Teddy Bear home! I don't think a house can be a home without a doggie =). About a year later then we decided Teddy could use a good brother...and there came Rusty right before Christmas of 2007.

Grant and I both work the normal full time jobs and pretty much live pay check to pay check. Some people might feel pretty judgemental about that, but in this day and age...I don't even know how to get a head. It's not easy to get financially ahead...maybe one day we'll figure it out. Until then we are content....working our 40 hours a week, coming home cooking dinner together...watching american idol...and then spending Saturday night out with some friends.

Well...I think I'm going to stop for now...it's Sunday and Sunday's = grocery shopping & laziness.

xoxo
TM

2 comments:

Mrs Swan said...

WOOT WOOT Your so not alone on that paycheck to paycheck thing. Hence why messing up our taxes might hurt so much. LOL OMG I am crying! I can't believe what Aaron just did! Bwahahah

PhD in Psychology by Jennifer said...

Wow! That is some major issues. I didn’t even know eye muscles could do that! I am so glad that you opted for the surgery because maybe now it will be better.


Please visit My Webblog