CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009


So I'm trying this new fad they call "packing your lunch" haha...


It's my lunch hour and I just ate the salad I packed...it was really good but I just know I'll be hungry again in an hour or two...so I also packed the 100 calorie snacks...I hope they hold me over =)


Monday's Mondays...well I guess I am kinda looking forward to kickboxing class tonight...somehow I've mangaed to get Grant to come on the nights he doesn't have basketball. My mom and brother have started going too and I can only hope my uncoordinated boy Steven goes!! I love him. I pray the instructor takes it a lil easy on us...Wednesday's class was absolute hell!


Gossip Girl ~ One Treehill ~ and True Beauty ~ are all on tonight....and should be new! Yessss! I'm way too obsessed with TV shows!


There's been a bit of a dark cloud hoovering over me since Friday. I haven't been able to sleep right and when I'm not busy doing something...I'm thinking about how much it bothers me! I don't even know what to do to make it go away...or how to explain without actually spilling the whole situation. I'm just hoping I can move past it....although it really hurt.


Okay...guess I have 30 more minutes to fill of lunch hour...now that I'm trying to eat in more =/


xoxo


TM



2 comments:

The CRAZY Runner said...

so.............how did brown bag week go?

I go home for lunch instead of brown bagging it, this way i can watch tv i have on dvr or do whatever

pomLover said...

My goal is to eat in 3 days a wekk and I did it! Whoo...I'd go home if home wasn't 45 minutes away from work ;/ lucky!