CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl is on....I'm so tired! I guess I'll cheer for the Steelers since I'm from PA...


This weekend has been so boring...it was a three day weekend too! Thanks to my work for having us take every other Friday off unpaid. :/

I'm not really looking forward to getting up for work tomorrow...I'd just like to sleep in and l0unge around all day. I hate this cold weather!

Funny Fact about T-bear.... every night...we'll let's say in the middle of the night he comes to my side of the bed and sits there staring at me grunting...(he is telling me to pick him up and put him on the bed) they have doggie stairs...which he uses in the day and every other time....but for some unknown reason at night he has to wake me up to pick him up....and if I don't get up...he gets louder and louder and the grunts turn to lil barks. What a brat!

2 comments:

pomLover said...

fjfjfjfjfjf

Mrs Swan said...

Looks like it is working! Yeahhhh! Wow that is spoiled BTW LOL